Sunday, April 3, 2011

Joy in My Heart


I really enjoyed conference, It brought joy to my heart as we watched each of the messages given to us.  In the Doctrine and Covenants 1:38 we read, "What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my aword shall not pass away, but shall all be bfulfilled, whether by mine own cvoice or by the dvoice of my eservants, it is the fsame."  So the messages we received came from our Heavenly Father.  If we are in tune with the spirit we can be inspired as to what we need for our personal lives to help us to come to Christ and feel that ultimate joy.  Conference can be viewed or listened to at the church web site.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons)
lds.org
Official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons). Scriptures, general conference addresses, Church magazines, temple information, stake and ward websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment