Wednesday, March 30, 2011

With a Joyful Heart

It is with a joyful heart that my husband and I want to share the gospel with anyone wanting to find joy in life.  We have found that joy in our lives and we came on a mission to do just that.  To share the happiness we have and why we have that joy.  We know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ can bring joy to your heart and direction in your life as well a peace to your soul.  There is a talk given by ELDER LYNN A. MICKELSEN that I have found.  I decided to name my blog after the title.  In this talk we can learn how to have a joyful heart and a happy life.  I decided to share it with anyone wanting to know how that can happen.  It can give us all a guide for our lives.   I hope you enjoy it.   Click on this link to view the entire talk.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! What a great message! Elder Micklesen holds a special spot in my heart because my dad was his counselor in the Stake Presidency years ago, and remian good friends today...

    I'm so glad you started this blog. It gives us a chance to keep in touch and get to know you better!

    We hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete